2021 Wisconsin State Golden Gloves
The Bob Lynch Boxing Foundation will be hosting the 2021 Wisconsin State Golden Gloves here in Madison July 23-24, 2021! More information can be found on their website.
Article highlighting Andrea Nelson and recent changes to Wisconsin State Golden Gloves
- How Andrea Nelson and the Bob Lynch Boxing Foundation resurrected flailing Wisconsin Golden Gloves tournament
- Andrea Nelson’s profound impact on her boxers reaches far beyond the ring
- Andrea Nelson’s extended boxing family has helped her just as much as she’s helped them
Learn the fundamentals of boxing. This co-ed class is open to anyone 13 years or older. A new 4-week session starts the first Monday of the month 7:00-8:00pm.
Techniques for Competition Boxing
Apply what you learned in the fundamentals class and learn the boxers workout. A new 4-week session starts the first Wednesday of the month 6:30-7:30pm.
- $32.00 for a 4-week session for Ford’s Gym members
- $60.00 for a 4-week session for non-members
Equipment required for the class – handwraps sold at Ford’s gym for $8.00.
ADVANCED & COMPETITION SPARRING
After you have mastered the techniques and boxers workout join us for advanced boxing and competition sparring on Monday 5:00-7:00pm & Wednesday 5:00-6:30pm. No cost to gym members.
PERSONAL BOXING TRAINING
For personal boxing training sessions please contact Andrea Nelson (email or 608-574-7659).
Coach/Instructor of two Olympic boxing teams. Manager & Promoter. Bob has years of experience in the sport of boxing. He was the coach and manager of World Champion Boxer Eric Morel.
Amateur champ and former professional. Most outstanding female fighter in Wisconsin history. Member USA Boxing